I. All films that MUST have English language subtitles.
2. All entry fees are non-refundable
3. Multiple entries from the same submitter are accepted, with separated submission and separated entry fee that will accompany each entry.
4. The decisions of the festival selection committee and jury will be final and indisputable.
5. Films that are submitted MUST BE the entrant’s original work, and SHALL NOT infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third parties. Contestants agree that they have obtained all required copyright permission, regarding music, sound, images and etc. presented in their film. Therefore filmmakers MUST have all rights associated with their films and allow “GIMFA” to use clips for publicity purposes, including uploading a clip, trailer, Poster, Image online.
6. By Submitting your project to GIMFA, you allow our Festival to use press materials from the film (such as still photos, posters, trailers and clips) for promotional purposes in our website and social media. Therefore, all films selected for the Festival grant to GIMFA the rights to use press materials from the films for promotional purposes.
7. Gralha International Monthly Film Awards organizers reserve the rights to change, cancel or re-schedule the dates, awards & categories without prior consent or information to contestants.
8. We do not require premiere status.
The applicant agrees to have read and accepted the rules & regulations for participation in the “GIMFA - Gralha International Monthly Film Awards”. The applicant confirms that he/she has the requisite authority or has obtained the requisite authority from the producer/right holder to enter this film in the “GIMFA”.
After a film has been selected for the film competition, the filmmaker is notified via email only. The selected films will be published on the festival website. All films which are selected/nominated for the competition will be informed only by emails & listed on the festival website. No inquiries or arguments will be entertained regarding non-selected films. The decision of the selection committee will be final and indisputable.